Sergeant Shadman Sergeant Shadman

Rad, just rad.

That was really cool man. Dude seems like an epic bad ass. Good work. Any plans to work on something that's a little longer, as I'd really like to see that.

The animation was smooth, the style was cool, the sounds was decent. Good work all around!

Hulalaoo responds:

That is because i made this in a day

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Hell yeah!!

That so rocked!
Your work is always worth the wait, it is always so good.
Great animation, it was nice and fluid. Great art style, your art has such a unique look and feel to it... kind of fantasy-cross-cyberpunk kind of thing.
This just out and out rocked hardcore! =)

Can't wait for whatever you bring out next.

Flecko 2 Flecko 2

Hahahahaaa

Great job on this one!!
You've kept the same style as Flecko 1, but really put a lot more work into the animation side. This really expanded Flecko 1 to make more sense, as before it was just kind of odd. The art work in this one was also stepped up a level, which was good because you are an awesome artist.
I wasn't all that impressed after Flecko 1, but now I am seriously looking forward to more (if there are to be more) in the Flecko series. The humour in this was good, the voice acting great. I really really loved the slow motion bit with the tomato, that was just bloody hilarious!! =D

Anyways great work, can't wait to see more from you =)

Virgil The Turkey Blaster Virgil The Turkey Blaster

Great bloody effort!!

You guys did a sweet game!
Glad to see that it finally got finished. You put some major effort into this and it really shows. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next game!

p.s. I loved the bonus stage, it was awesome!!

Rolf's Adventure Part 1 Rolf's Adventure Part 1

That was pretty good.

I liked it. The graphics were nice and the animations smooth. Only thing that bugged me was that there was only one level. Which well I guess with the story setup it'd be kind of hard to make multiple levels.
Anyways nice game.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

I love the game....

but!
a) now I don't feel so special for getting enough experience to recieve the game as a "special" =P
b) I though this game was banned, or removed for legal reasons?

Anyways, great game!!

Bang Bang Bang Bang

Nice work! I really dig your style.

JayBezzy responds:

oh stop you're making me blush !