Virgil The Turkey Blaster Virgil The Turkey Blaster

Great bloody effort!!

You guys did a sweet game!
Glad to see that it finally got finished. You put some major effort into this and it really shows. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next game!

p.s. I loved the bonus stage, it was awesome!!

Rolf's Adventure Part 1 Rolf's Adventure Part 1

That was pretty good.

I liked it. The graphics were nice and the animations smooth. Only thing that bugged me was that there was only one level. Which well I guess with the story setup it'd be kind of hard to make multiple levels.
Anyways nice game.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

I love the game....

but!
a) now I don't feel so special for getting enough experience to recieve the game as a "special" =P
b) I though this game was banned, or removed for legal reasons?

Anyways, great game!!

Serious Santa Serious Santa

Good game

But one thing you could do so that the game would play better, is make it so that the flash movie captures the mouse. This way the mouse wouldn't be able to leave the dimensions of the flash.
Other than that the game is pretty cool. Keep up the good work!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I'd love to lock the mouse into the movie, but it's one of the things that's just not possible.

You could try using the notebook control scheme wich gets rid of the mouse altogether

Goblin dance revolution Goblin dance revolution

Well not to bad.

Not to bad, but no point. Perhaps if you had somekind of scoring system and you had to press the buttons in some sort of pattern, like they flash up or something. If you did something like this then the game would be ace.
Anyways don't give up on this, with a little more work people will love it.

Klynex responds:

Nice review man ,but i have to tell you...that was a big joke ^^ I have another account on ng

--PONG-- --PONG--

well that was........pong

It was a good rendition of the classic, though the music was annoying. One other thing I must say needed to be different is that your paddle can leave the screen. In my opinion it shouldn't be able too.
Anyways good effort!

Kill-ZONE responds:

..thanks..

TMC: Road Rage TMC: Road Rage

hrm....not to bad

but it needs work. The cars were on weird angles, considering this is a top down game you would of been better off with drawing the cars from the top. Also you need to add more into the moving scenery animation. For example add random lines on the road that move from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen. This will give more of a "moving" illusion, because as it is it kinda looks like cars are falling out of the sky.
all in all though good effort, keep it up!

NarutoCreate A Character2 NarutoCreate A Character2

that was pretty good

though on thing was that the screen was awfully cluttered, other than that it was a nicely done dress up game.
naruto rocks!